<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Health Update & Apology

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Health Update & Apology

Hi Everyone!

So I need to preface this post with an apology as I had to take an impromptu weeks break from my blog & YouTube channel. For those of you who don’t know, I have recently been diagnosed with Hypermobility Syndrome (EDS-Hypermobility Type). One of the symptoms I have with this condition is periods of intense fatigue & it is this that has been plaguing me recently.


I have had a couple intense weeks at work & my body is yet to catch up on itself. This began with a five day stint at work. To most people this is nothing, it is their norm. The most I’ve done in the last few years has been three days in a row, consisting of a 4 hour retail shift & 2 days of teaching (one of which I have to leave the house at 6am in order to get to the school).

The week in question started as normal – a 4 hour shift in retail. This was followed by a 6.5 hour retail shift, then a 4 hour retail shift & then my 2 days of teaching! I was exhausted! I had 2 days free, which I thought would be enough to allow my body to recover – I was wrong. Next was my very last day in retail. I got through it fine & had 2 further days to recover. This was still not enough to get back to my normal energy level.

2 days of teaching, followed by physio & then my Botox treatment (you can view my vlog here) saw last week disappear before my eyes At the start of the week my IBS was awful! That in itself completely drained me of energy! TBH I’ve no idea how I made it through! I spent the weekend recovering at my parents’ house.

So now I’m back at school with 2 weeks left until Christmas. I’ve a few posts planned & videos filmed. I’m hoping to be able to keep up with my schedule over the Christmas period, but please excuse me if I have difficulty – the colder months play havoc with my joints & the flashing Christmas lights aggravate my migraine. It’s no wonder I’m more fatigued!

I was lucky enough to have been invited to the @BloggingOwls #BloggersXmasParty. I took advantage of being in Essex that weekend & travelled to London to attend the event. I’ve a few Christmas party posts from the event coming soon so keep your eyes peeled!

My next post however, will be my (rather late) ‘What I’m Proud Of’ post for the month of November.


Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home