<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Neutral Look Using The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette

Friday 28 November 2014

VIDEO: Neutral Look Using The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette

Hi Everyone!

So I've been loving my Vice Ltd & Vice 3 palettes & have been really enjoying creating some looks with them. I wanted to share a neutral look I created using the Vice 3 palette.



Do you have the Vice 3 palette?
What are your favourite shadows & combinations?

Tania Xx

4 Comments:

At 30 November 2014 at 12:48 , Blogger Serene said...

Love your Tutorial I love how Angel looks :-)

Serene xoxo

http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

 
At 30 November 2014 at 17:17 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Serene! I surprised myself by gravitating toward a neutral makeup look in the first instance! I'm looking forward to doing more looks with this palette! Xx

 
At 16 December 2014 at 21:56 , Blogger Unknown said...

Loving this makeup look, one you could definitely wear day to day!

 
At 17 February 2015 at 23:03 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Chloe! Yes, that was my aim with this look. I think all too often people see these palettes & think that all there is are bright colours but there are definitely a number of wearable looks just waiting to be created! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home