<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: My Bodycare Favourites

Friday 7 November 2014

VIDEO: My Bodycare Favourites

Hi Everyone!

I have been wanting to do a series of favourites videos for the categories of Bodycare, Skincare & Haircare so that my empties videos are not repetitive. Because of my allergies I have a tendency to stick to that same products so I know I won't have a reaction. 

So here are my favourite bodycare products!



Once I've finalised my haircare & skincare favourites I'll be filming the respective videos.

Are you someone who sticks to the same products or do you like to switch them up? What are your favourite body care products?

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home