<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: The Makeup Roulette TAG

Friday 24 October 2014

VIDEO: The Makeup Roulette TAG

Hi Everyone!

I really enjoyed filming this video for you all, so I really hope you enjoy it!


This was such a fun TAG to film - thank you to Lucy from Dinosaur Dances for creating this excellent TAG & Beth from Beauty In Beta for TAGging me!

I've TAGged 5 people as you will see in the video, but if want to do this & share on either YouTube or Instagram, please do & let me know so I can have a look at what you've created!

Tania Xx

4 Comments:

At 24 October 2014 at 08:19 , Blogger Rochelle and Natasha said...

We love this fun tag! Beautiful makeover; great A/W lip colour :-)

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 25 October 2014 at 07:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this tag! I love your lip colour, it looks gorgeous on you. :) x

Angela | The Sunday Chapter

 
At 27 October 2014 at 18:18 , Blogger Tania said...

Thank you lovelies! This lipstick is my absolute favourite A/W lip product - it has the dark colour & moisturising formula (which I really need in the colder months!). Xx

 
At 27 October 2014 at 18:22 , Blogger Tania said...

Thank you Angela! It was such a fun tag to do! I'm going to give it another go but this time as an Instagram post - I can't wait to see what look I get next time around! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home