<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: My Experiences With Dyslexia #dyslexiaawarenessmonth

Friday 10 October 2014

VIDEO: My Experiences With Dyslexia #dyslexiaawarenessmonth

Hi Everyone!

So October is #dyslexiaawarenessmonth so I thought I would share some information & my experience with you!


If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or you can always email me at whentaniatalks@gmail.com.

You can also find information about dyslexia from

Here are some pics of me & my various colours lenses!







I really hope you've enjoyed reading this & learning a little more about me & dyslexia!

Please do let me know what you think about this post & if you have any questions or comments you think might help others!

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 1 November 2014 at 16:18 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tania :) Great vid :)

Can you believe at the age of 26 I was diagnosed with Dyslexia and Irlens syndrome which is why, I guess, I failed at school.

However, I use it as defining point in my life as now as I can excel well in my subject area :) I will be graduating next year, something which wouldn't have been possible without the support I have (finally) received.

Take care Tania

Kayleigh S. (You know who I am ;))

 
At 3 November 2014 at 21:44 , Blogger Tania said...

Hi Kayleigh!

I do indeed know who you are (wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;) ). I an indeed believe it, though would never had said you'd failed at school! I'm so glad it was a positive turning point in your life & that you've had the support you need to excel!

It can be really tough, not just within an educational setting but in relation to the support & understanding of those around us! I remember someone at school telling me that, because I was entitled to extra time in my exams due to my Mears-Irlen Syndrome, I had an advantage over everyone else. Really hurt me to not have that understanding from my peers.

So great to hear from you! Look after yourself & enjoy your studies!

Tania Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home