<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Urban Decay Ltd Palette - Review

Sunday 26 October 2014

Urban Decay Ltd Palette - Review

Hi Everyone!

I picked up the Urban Decay Ltd. Palette from Selfridges (an exclusive to Selfridges & Sephora) & wanted to show it to you, with swatches & info on the colours.


The palette comes with 20 eyeshadows, 18 of which Urban Decay say are exclusives with 5 of these being new & 2 bestsellers. I have included pictures of the individual eyeshadows a row at a time followed by their swatches. I have also included information, where known, as to which palettes shades have previously featured in.


The main casing of the palette is a yellow toned lime colour. It's not as green as this picture shows it to be, nor as bright. I'd seen some YouTube videos of it in hauls & didn't like the packaging because of the colour, but in person it's much nicer than it looks on film! I really like the jewelled 'UD' that has featured on each of the Vice palettes so far, as well as the 15th Anniversary palette.


Here is the layout of the palette. I have to say, this is by far my favourite of the Vice palettes. I wasn't originally going to purchase this palette, but the mix of light pastel shades, along with the more natural colours convinced me when I saw it!

So now to the shades - I've included close up pictures of the shades in each of the four rows, followed by their swatches. Where duplicates have existed, I've tried my best to state which palettes the colours have previously been seen in.


Backdoor is found in the Smoked palette 




L-R: Nameless, Backdoor, Deeper, Disco & Heat

Crystal is found in the Book of Shadows IV palette

Goddess is found in the Book of Shadows I palette



Perversion is found in the Book of Shadows I, II & III palettes

L-R: Crystal, Goddess, Vaporize, Floss & Perversion

Provocateur is found in the original Vice palette 



Junkshow is found in the 15th Anniversary palette 

Blitz is found in the original Vice palette

L-R: Provocateur, Hoodoo, Freakshow, Junkshow & Blitz

Chase is permanent & is found in the 15th Anniversary palette



Anonymous is found in the original Vice palette 

Laced is found in the permanent line & original Vice palette

L-R: Chase, Last Sin, Roadstrip, Anonymous & Laced

I am really pleased with this palette. As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, the quality is fantastic! There were two shadows that gave me just a little fall out when swatching, with Disco being the only one that showed up when photographed! I like the range of shades that are included & think it has something to offer everyone - there are enough colours for the more extravagant to create looks with, but not too many that those liking a more natural eye look would be scared of.

You can check out my first eye look using this palette in my Makeup Roulette TAG here.

Will you be picking up this palette?
Which are your favourite shades?

Tania Xx

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 26 October 2014 at 14:12 , Blogger Bethan said...

Wow looks like a beautiful palette, especially like the neutrals and the purples!

Bethan Likes

 
At 26 October 2014 at 18:36 , Blogger perksofbeingami said...

Love the look of this palette! The packaging is so me, haha I need it xxx

Ami | perksofbeingami

 
At 26 October 2014 at 21:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks so good, especially the neutral shades - they're definitely up my street. Do I neeeeed another Urban Decay palette though... ;) x

www.hello-freckles.com

 
At 26 October 2014 at 21:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to be so nice for this party season!

michellgleaves.wordpress.com xx

 
At 27 October 2014 at 18:23 , Blogger Tania said...

It really is lovely Bethan - I'm super excited by it! Xx

 
At 27 October 2014 at 18:24 , Blogger Tania said...

I didn't think I needed it - I was wrong! I can't wait to use it more! Xx

 
At 27 October 2014 at 18:26 , Blogger Tania said...

I ask myself the same question every new Urban Decay palette that comes out. The majority I pick up! Xx

 
At 27 October 2014 at 18:27 , Blogger Tania said...

I can't wait to create more looks with it Michelle! Xx

 
At 29 October 2014 at 18:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Soo many colours, I love it. I really like Urban Decay palettes, I have the naked basics and the 3 which I use so much. KBxx
www.beautybykaris.com

 
At 29 October 2014 at 18:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

The packaging of this is amazing and I love the shade disco!
One for me to add to my wishlist :)
great blog I am now following
Jess x
sprinkleofneon.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home