<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: #SpoonieSpeak Twitter Chat

Saturday 22 November 2014

#SpoonieSpeak Twitter Chat

Hi Everyone!


I wanted to write this additional post to let you all know about the #SpoonieSpeak chat I’ve set up.

I've noticed a gap in the Twitter sphere for a chat for 'Spoonies', that is, those suffering from a chronic condition.


There are currently two chats. The first being the #HAChat run by @wegohealth which takes place every Tuesday at 3pm EST. The second being the #SpoonieChat run by @DawnMGibson on Wednesdays 8-10pm EST (this works out 12-2am UK time!). This chat was never going to be something I could feasibly be a part of!

I know from experience that going out when you have a chronic condition isn't always easy! This was something that conversations with my 'Spoonie' friends confirmed.

I felt that it was important to create an environment where people could come together as friends to chat about all subjects, not just those that are 'Spoonie' specific.

Friday & Saturday nights are the ones where people typically go out. I decide one of these would be a great choice, as they are the times those with chronic conditions are most likely to feel left out.

From this, #SpoonieSpeak was born! 

'Because not everyone can go out on a Friday night #SpoonieSpeak is a chat for spoonies who want to feel like they're out with friends while still in their onesies!'

So grab some snacks & your favourite beverage & join us every Friday 7-8pm GMT, we'd love for you to join us!

Tania Xx

5 Comments:

At 10 December 2014 at 17:19 , Blogger Rachael Wilkinson said...

This sounds amazing! Xxx

 
At 26 March 2015 at 22:32 , Blogger Laura Hadley said...

Love this idea! I'll definitely be in my onesie!

Laura xx
Www.laurahadley.co.uk

 
At 29 March 2015 at 12:03 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Laura, I hope you enjoy the chats! Xx

 
At 5 May 2015 at 15:38 , Blogger Peachy said...

I'll be there! @Zebrafishspoony

 
At 7 May 2015 at 07:27 , Blogger Tania said...

Yay! Looking forward to having you! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home