<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: ♯BloggersXmasParty OOTN

Sunday 21 December 2014

♯BloggersXmasParty OOTN

Hi Everyone!

As you may have seen from my previous post (here), I attended the Blogging Owls’ BloggersXmasParty.






Hat: H&M £12.99
Dress: TKMaxx £11 (in clearance)
Cardigan: Primark £12
Yoga Pants: The Girls at TKMaxx
Plain Black Socks
Boots: H&M £29.99
Clutch: Primark £6

There were two reasons I chose to wear a hat. The first was to reduce the amount of flashing lights I was able to see. The time of day (evening) & year (Christmas) is the hardest for me. There are a lot of lights around at Christmas & the contrast caused by darkness intensifies these. The other reason was that I had only received my Botox treatment for my migraine two days earlier. I wasn’t sure how noticeable the marks would be from this. I also leave it at least a week before putting any makeup on my forehead & wanted to minimise the amount of attention this could elicit.

You will notice that I chose to wear yoga pants instead of leggings or tights. This was to keep my legs warmer & had the added benefit of a tummy control panel.

I’ve filmed a YouTube tutorial showing the makeup I wore to the event, which you can watch here.

To allow myself to enjoy Christmas, my next post will be up on Sunday 28th December, when I will revert back to my usual schedule of posts every Sun, & Weds, with YouTube videos up Thurs & their corresponding blog post up on the Friday. Medical updates will be as & when - particularly on my YouTube channel.


Interested in what I took with me? My next post is a sneaky look at ‘What’s In My Clutch’!

Tania Xx

Thanks to Chloe (closbeautyspot) for her photography skills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home