<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: The Non-MAC 90s Lip

Saturday 17 January 2015

VIDEO: The Non-MAC 90s Lip

Hi Everyone!

So you may or may not know that I am allergic to one of the ingredients in MAC's lipsticks. This is both a blessing (or else I wouldn't have any money!) & a curse (I can't enjoy a lot of the lipsticks you lovelies are able to use).

The Kylie Jenner/90s lip trend has been rather large, with certain MAC lipsticks playing a major role in this.

What I wanted to do was to show you some alternatives incase you are unable to use the popular MAC versions for budget, allergy, or any other reason. I hope you find this video useful.



In hindsight it would have been useful for me to have applied the lipsticks without lip liner, so here are the swatches incase they help.


Have you bought in to the 90s trend?
What's your favourite 90s lip combination?

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 22 January 2015 at 03:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! Although I love Mac it is extremely pricey -sigh x

www.sheintheknow.co.uk

 
At 23 January 2015 at 13:03 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Rebecca! MAC is definitely an investment & luxury. I think it's nice to have if you've the disposable income or as a real treat, but it's not the only brand out there that sells great products! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home