<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: 2014 Favourites

Saturday 3 January 2015

VIDEO: 2014 Favourites

Hi Everyone!


I found some really great products in 2014 & wanted to share them with you - some are new to me this year & others I've had for a while but only really used properly in 2014.


I'd love to know whether you've used any of these products & what you thought of them!

What have some of your 2014 favourites been?

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 3 January 2015 at 19:19 , Blogger Alice Grace said...

I had the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for ages before I used it too, as the shades can be difficult to pull off. I got so much use out of it during autumn though! I always feel guilty when I buy high-end mascaras, as drugstore ones can be just as good, but I love the Dior Extase, so I'm definitely tempted to pick up the Diorshow Iconic now! I've just put up my 2014 makeup favourites today, too.

alicegracebeauty.com

x

 
At 8 January 2015 at 15:19 , Blogger Tania said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who found the Naked 3 difficult to work with - I felt I was inept! I feel guilty about the price, but haven't found many good drugstore mascaras. Which are your favourites? Th e Dior Extase was the only Dior mascara I've tried that I really didn't get on with. I'll be sure to check out your favourites! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home