<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Blogging Break & 2015 Schedule

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Blogging Break & 2015 Schedule

Hi Everyone!

Between now & the new year, I will be taking a little blogging break. I think this is something I’ll do each year to allow myself to make the most of my time with my family. I know I can schedule posts, but I think having a little break will also allow me to evaluate where my blog is & the direction I’d like to take it in.


One of the things I’d like to do is to have an over hall of the design of my blog, so keep your eyes out for some changes!

I am also going to be starting a parenting blog! I’m going to be starting to come off my medication late March time so my husband & I can try for a family! It’s very exciting & will be completely life changing for me, so I will be taking those of you who want to join me along for the ride!

Now to 2015 & my new schedule…

Monday
Blog Post on ‘When Tania Talks

Tuesday
YouTube Video (accompanying post on the relevant blog)

Wednesday
Blog Post on ‘When Tania Talks’

Thursday
#throwoutthursday series (YouTube &/or blog post)

Friday
Blog Post on ‘Tania Talks Health
#SpoonieSpeak Twitter Chat (7-8pm GMT/BST)

Saturday
YouTube Video (accompanying post on the relevant blog)

Sunday
Blog Post on ‘Tania Talks Kids’ (as of March/April 2015)

In the mean time you can find me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & that 2015 is a healthy, happy one for you all!


Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 23 December 2014 at 18:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a lovely christmas! xx

justalittlegloss.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 24 December 2014 at 11:44 , Blogger Tania said...

Thank you, you too! I hope 2015 is a great year for you. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home