<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: A Parcel From A Very Dear Friend...

Tuesday 6 January 2015

VIDEO: A Parcel From A Very Dear Friend...

Hi Everyone!

I received a parcel from Joelle - GleamoGirlJoelle on YouTube. She's such a special friend! She asked me to order a personalised version of one of the Mr Men books for her fiancée as it isn't possible to do this in America. She put a little something in the post for me as a thank you, which was so lovely!



I wanted to open it on camera so she could see my response!

Thank you so much for this Joelle, but more importantly, thank you for your friendship - I'm extremely lucky to have you as a friend!

Tania Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home