<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Empties #4

Tuesday 3 March 2015

VIDEO: Empties #4

Hi Everyone!



5 weeks has passed & I've used up enough products to film another Empties video! I'm sure I've gotten through products quicker than normal, maybe I'm just imagining it! Anyway...




Have you used any of these products? What have your thoughts been?

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 4 March 2015 at 20:27 , Blogger Jasmine Stewart said...

Have you tried the Dr Bronner Soap for brush cleaning? I really like it xx

Magpie Jasmine

 
At 5 March 2015 at 10:15 , Blogger Tania said...

Hi Jasmine! I haven't heard of that brand. I'll look in to it, thanks! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home