<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: BloggersLoveLFW Gossip Girl Vlog

Saturday 28 February 2015

VIDEO: BloggersLoveLFW Gossip Girl Vlog

Hi Everyone!

Apologies first of all for being absent here & over on twitter. I hope this video explains a little of why I needed to get myself in a better head space before continuing. I didn't want the quality of my posts & videos to be affected.



So here is my vlog of the BloggersLoveLFW Gossip Girl Event. I will be contacting the company involved directly an copying Bloggers Love into the email so that they are aware & can make a decision as to whether they want to work with the brand in the future.




I'm not going to write about the event itself so will leave links to posts of those who have done. If you've written about the event & I've missed your post please do let me know & I'll be sure to add it.
Did you go to the event? 

Tania Xx

4 Comments:

At 1 March 2015 at 10:58 , Blogger MaBelleVie said...

Id love to be part of LBW!! Maybe when my little one is older! ;)
Thanks for linking up with #TBSSundayShare - hope to see you over there this week The Brunette Says Sunday Share

 
At 2 March 2015 at 22:32 , Blogger Tania said...

I've been invited to another event & luckily it's on a day when I'm already in London for a hospital appointment - I couldn't afford to do it otherwise. I'm looking forward to it as I've never been to one of the main Bloggers Love LFW events before. It'll most likely be my last before coming off my meds to try for my own little one! I'm dreadful at remembering things - I've written myself a note in my blogging organiser for next Sunday! Xx

 
At 3 March 2015 at 20:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for adding my link to your post, I watched your video and im sorry that one particular brand were so horrible to you. x

 
At 5 March 2015 at 10:13 , Blogger Tania said...

No problem Amy! I wanted people to be able to read a number of people's experiences as I felt that my vlog expressed my experiences well, without the need for an additional post. I emailed the company in question & received an reply that was incoherent in places. What made me laugh was that the contact I was given was a lady called Tania, spelt the same way as me. In her reply she spelt my name Tanya!!!!!!!! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home