<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Tutorial | Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Tuesday 17 February 2015

VIDEO: Tutorial | Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Hi Everyone!

I recently took part in the 30 Days Of Pigments challenge created by Kristen Marie. I only own one pigment, having got rid of a all my others a number of years ago because I found them too messy.


So I spent the entirety of the month basing my makeup around my Barry M Dazzle Dust. Unfortunately, the brand have scaled down their range of the Dazzle Dusts in favour of nail polish. The one I have is now no longer available.


I found that my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette had a number of good combinations to compliment my Dazzle Dust & I wanted to share one of these with you all.

Do you use pigments?
What is your favourite look using the Chocolate Bar palette?

Tania XX

2 Comments:

At 20 February 2015 at 12:30 , Blogger Olivia Rose said...

All these things look amazing! Need to try some! I love your blog by the way x

oliviarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 21 February 2015 at 16:21 , Blogger Tania said...

Thank you Olivia, that's very sweet of you to say! They are all really great - I've just picked up some more of the Blushing Hearts! Let me know if you decided to get any of these & what you think of them! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home