<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: VIDEO: Minimal Makeup For A Brighter Post-Illness Look

Tuesday 24 February 2015

VIDEO: Minimal Makeup For A Brighter Post-Illness Look

Hi Everyone!

I've been quite poorly with a sickness bug. I was well enough to go out with a friend but, because I hadn't eaten much, was still feeling a little on the weak side. My skin was looking dry & my usually dark circles under my eyes were even darker!



I didn't want to pile on the makeup - I didn't have the energy to even if I had wanted to! Instead I chose to use a few key products in strategic places to make me look brighter than I felt!



What are your go to products when you want to look brighter/are feeling poorly?

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 25 February 2015 at 02:07 , Blogger Unknown said...

I can relate so much to this I was sick last week and didn't want to put any effort to put on makeup I try to keep drinking water so my skin doesn't look as dry and I like wearing nascar so my eyes look bigger:) x
http://itshalo.blogspot.com
IG: (https://instagram.com/itshaloo/ )

 
At 26 February 2015 at 21:41 , Blogger Tania said...

Drinking water is such an important one! I became a little dehydrated & my skin is still playing catch up! Mascara is definitely a great way to brighten up your face. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home