<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Makeup Revolution Blushing Heart in Candy Queen Of Hearts - Review

Monday 26 January 2015

Makeup Revolution Blushing Heart in Candy Queen Of Hearts - Review

Hi Everyone!

I’ve had my eye on the Sweetheart blushes from Too Faced for the longest time, but couldn’t justify parting with £24! I’ve not used a ‘3-in-1’ type colour product before & didn’t know whether I’d get on with it. So imagine my delight when I found that Makeup Revolution’s I <3 Makeup range contained dupes of all three of Too Faced’s offerings!



I picked up one of these, the shade Candy Queen Of Hearts – a dupe for Too Faced's Candy Glow.

The pigmentation of the three colours is fantastic & the powder feels so soft! My concern about mixing the three colours together was unfounded. When applied this blusher gives a healthy glow - I’m so glad I picked it up! Application is smooth & the three colours blend together beautifully.


For your £4.99 you get 5g of product. In comparison to this, the Too Faced blushes are £24 for 5.5g! Quite a jump in price!


I found the packaging, again a dupe of Too Faced’s blushers to be cute but lacking in quality. When I bought mine the paper covering the cardboard was not fully stuck down (admittedly it was the last one of this shade on the shelf!). This is something really small & can be fixed with a little glue, I’ve seen worse from more expensive brands.


As well as the Candy Queen Of Hearts blusher, I <3 Makeup have two other shades in their range – Blushing Heart (Something About Berry) & Peachy Keen (Peach Beach). I’ve heard people complaining that Makeup Revolution & their I <3 Makeup line don’t do anything new & just copy other brands. I would argue that actually this in itself is their unique selling point (USP). No other brand replicates products to such high a quality for so little money. If Makeup Revolution were available when I first started wearing makeup I don’t know whether I would’ve even looked at highend makeup – a bold statement for me!




Have you bought one of the Too Faced blushes? What do you think of them?
What have your experiences been of this blusher & other products from the I <3 Makeup brand?
Have you purchased both the Too Faced blusher & the I <3 Makeup dupe? If so have you found them comparable?
I’d love to know your thoughts!


Tania Xx


INGREDIENTS:
Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Mathylparaben, Propylparaben (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 15985, CI 77742

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 31 January 2015 at 09:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the look of these, they are such a bargain when you compare them to the price of the Too Faced ones!
Kirsty x

PrettyBugBlog.

 
At 31 January 2015 at 17:11 , Blogger Tania said...

They are gorgeous! I completely agree with you about them being a bargain! Though I can't comment on a comparison of the quality between this & the Too Faced option I really can't see how much better the more expensive version could be! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home