<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme - Review

Monday 4 May 2015

Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme - Review

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share with you the Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme*, a skincare product I’ve been trailing. Since the Bloggers Love Fashion Week on the 26th March.



My normal cleanser is the La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intensive UV Intensive Light moisturiser. You can see the rest of my routine in my Skincare Saviours post. I should also say that my skin is dry & sensitive. I also suffer from eczema, which has a tendency to break out on my face.

When I met the lovely ladies from Exuviance at Bloggers Love Fashion Week they were very helpful with recommending the right product for my skin type & were really understanding of my allergies. The lady I spoke to is a nurse & was really knowledgable.


So now to the product. When I began using it, I noticed dry patches appearing on my face. This continued for about a week & a half. I was starting to get a little concerned that I was reacting to one of the ingredients. Knowing that it takes two weeks to properly see results of skincare products I decided to persevere & was glad I did - the dry parches cleared up & my skin returned to it's normal state.

Please don’t do this if you have anything more that slight dryness or a similarly mild initial reaction to any product.



The instructions for using this cleanser are to wet your face, apply the cleanser & then either wash it off or remove it with a cotton pad. This is not my usual method of cleansing my face as I am not a fan of putting water directly onto my face. I found the best way to remove the cleanser to be with water rather than a cotton pad.

There is a scent to the cleanser, but it’s mild & pleasant. I think it’s the Aloe in it. The texture is like nothing I’ve experienced. It’s somewhere between a cream & a gel. 



Though at times I found leaning over the sink to wash my face uncomfortable with my EDS (particularly during the 2 weeks where my trapezius muscle was in spasm), I have really enjoyed using this cleanser. It left my skin feeling soft, something I've never had when using water with a cleanser. I feel very lucky to have good skin, which the Exuviance cleanser maintained.

The Exuviance Gentle Cleansing Creme can be purchased from a number of places online, with varying prices (approx. £30). Exuviance have recently repackaged their products. There are still some available in a pump bottle, the one I have pictured above is the new version.

Have you tried anything from Exuviance?
Is there anything from the range that takes your fancy?


Tania Xx


Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Triundecanoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7 May 2015 at 14:39 , Blogger Holly said...

I hadn't heard of this range before but it sounds fab :) I can't get over how adorable your cat looks in that first photo!! I want a cat so much but my partner isn't keen on them :(
Love Holly x

www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 8 May 2015 at 13:00 , Blogger Tania said...

Haha I tried to prop it up against him when he was lying down on the landing but he ran away! Then I tried to get a pick with his sister - she ran away before I even got close! I've really enjoyed using this cleanser & am interested in the rest of their line! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home