<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Tania Talks Health & When Tania Talks

Friday 3 July 2015

Tania Talks Health & When Tania Talks

Hi Everyone!

I have decided that, in the lead up to my move to Wordpress, I will be amalgamating my blogs 'When Tania Talks' & 'Tania Talks Health'. The way I am setting up my new Navbar will make finding information about conditions much simpler & will negate the need for specific blog posts. I currently feel that my 'main' blog ignores the fact that I have a chronic illness and that, as a result, my life is not the same as a lot of peoples. I feel that I could raise awareness of the conditions I have and chronic illness as a whole if I combine the two.

Tania Xx

2 Comments:

At 5 July 2015 at 19:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Good thinking :)

Sarah x

 
At 10 July 2015 at 00:25 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Sarah! I hope everyone sees it as a positive step. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home