<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Nars Brow Perfector Review

Thursday 9 July 2015

Nars Brow Perfector Review

Hi Everyone!

I have bought a lot of eyebrow products over the years, many of which have been too warm toned on me. I know I’m not the only one who experiences this, so I thought I’d start up (another!) little series of posts dedicated to brows! I’m going to kick things off with one of my favs - the Nars Brow Perfector in Kalamata (£16.50).


There are lots of things I like about this product. It’s retractable & doesn’t require sharpening. This not only makes it more cost effective than a pencil, it also makes it easier to travel with as you don’t need to remember to take a pencil sharpener with you!


I like the application, the pencil has a waxy consistency, moves through the brows easily & has never broken off. Product applies smoothly & evenly. The colour, though not perfect, is very close. It’s the closest I have come to my ideal brow shade. I would consider the choice of 4 shades to be good. The tones of each shade are universal, so the majority of people will be able to find something suitable.


I’ve heard a lot about the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pen (£26) so when I went to Liberty’s I swatched the two side by side. As you can see in the photo, there is no difference between the two (other than the price)!


What is your favourite brow product?
Do you prefer pencil, powder or gel?

Tania Xx

Ingredients:
HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, OZOKERITE, CERA CARNAUBA [COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA ) WAX], RICINUS COMMUNIS [RICINUS COMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL], SORBITAN TRISTERATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITTATE, LECITHIN, GLYCERYL STERATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)].

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9 July 2015 at 20:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the ABH Brow Wiz, have used it for ages and I love it. Other than that, I use Benefit Gimme Brow, when I'm being lazy.
The Nars looks good though, I might branch out with my brow products.

Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

 
At 10 July 2015 at 00:32 , Blogger Tania said...

I've heard so many good things about the ABH Brow Wiz but can't bring myself to purchase it as I wouldn't know whach shade to go for & often find brow products pull too warm for my liking. I can't use the Benefit Gimme Brow as it contains citric acid. :( I do have some tinted brow gels, one I don't really like & the other I'm still trying to master! If you do pick up the Nars one, let me know what you think! Xx

 
At 10 July 2015 at 08:51 , Blogger Holly said...

This looks brilliant, I love the natural finish it gives :) I'm using the soap and glory brow archery and I love that. I'd love to try some Nars makeup I'm always hearing such great things about all of their products!
Love Holly x

www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 12 July 2015 at 12:42 , Blogger Laura Hadley said...

Seems like such a good dupe! I don't have a fave brow product I just use different ones depending on the event!


Laura xx | www.laurahadley.co.uk

 
At 12 July 2015 at 18:07 , Blogger Jordan Alice said...

I've been using Essence's Gel Mascara recently and love how it looks. So quick and easy too! x

Jordan Alice

 
At 12 July 2015 at 22:21 , Blogger Tania said...

It is! I'm loving the Soap & Glory Brow Archery at the moment, having finished the Nars Brow Perfector. It's a great alternative! I love their blushes & the tinted moisturiser. The Brow Perfector is great, though I'm not sure the gel warrants the price. I only have the clear though - I'd definitely look into the tinted gel! Xx

 
At 12 July 2015 at 22:23 , Blogger Tania said...

It's a dead on match - I couldn't believe it! I'm playing around with different products at the moment. I'd like to find my perfect powder, clear gel, coloured gel & pencil so I can switch up between them depending on what I'm doing/how much time I have to get ready! Xx

 
At 12 July 2015 at 22:24 , Blogger Tania said...

Ooo... I've been keeping my eye out for that, but it hasn't come out in my Wilko yet. I'm going down to my parents' this week so will be checking their Wilko out. Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home