<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.whentaniatalks.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whentaniatalks: Laura Mercier Highlighter in Indiscretion Review

Thursday 2 July 2015

Laura Mercier Highlighter in Indiscretion Review

Hi Everyone!

Ok, I have a limited edition product for you today - Laura Mercier’s Highlighter in Indiscretion. I think I should first just mention the beautiful shape the powder has been moulded into, in a word - stunning. It was so pretty that I spent about a month just looking at it, which is why this post hasn’t come sooner!


This is a beautiful highlighter with a golden pink iridescence, perfect for the summer time. It’s not just a beautiful highlighter but can also be used effectively as an eyeshadow. In the photos below I used it in the inner corner of my eye as well as the tops of my cheekbones, above my brows, the tip of my nose & my cupid’s bow.










Makeup Worn:
Nars Tinted Moisturiser in Finland
Estee Lauder Dissapear Smooth Cream Concealer in 02
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder in 1
Benefit Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium
Sigma Brow Powder Duo in Medium
MUA Clear Mascara
Maybeline 'The Nudes' Eyeshadow Palette
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Kimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder in Light Matte
Rimmel Cream Blusher - Pink
Rimmel Exagerate Lip Liner in East End Snob
Topshop Lipstick in Innocent

The compact is nice too. You can feel the luxury when you hold it, the catch is secure but not difficult to open & it has a good mirror inside. The only thing I would say is that the packaging is bulky. I don’t know whether this adds to the feeling of luxury, tricking the mind into thinking there is more in the compact. What I would say though is that the packaging is bigger than it needs to be. The powder is raised, but there is additional space that just takes up room in your makeup bag without providing a use. For this reason, it’s not something I would travel with but I would still highly recommend checking this highlighter out!



This highlighter is £31 & can be purchased from SpaceNK.com.


Tania Xx

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4 July 2015 at 09:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous and I love using a fan brush for my highlighter. Would you recommend the Laura Mercier one?

Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

 
At 4 July 2015 at 10:48 , Blogger Tania said...

Hmmm... Not sure. I've only ever owned one other fan brush (from e.l.f.) & I've never used it so I have nothing to compare it to. It's a lovely brush, I just couldn't say whether the price is justified. Xx

 
At 4 July 2015 at 13:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg I wish I'd got my hands on this, it's stunning. You look positively glowing my darling ;)

Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk

 
At 5 July 2015 at 07:08 , Blogger L's Beauty Spot said...

This looks beautiful and beautiful on your skin too! I need this in my life!
Lisa
Beautyspotl.com

 
At 7 July 2015 at 22:05 , Blogger Emma Heapy said...

Wow this looks beaut! Definitely need to treat myself! X
Glossy Boutique

 
At 10 July 2015 at 00:19 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Sarah! I think it's still available on the Space.NK website. Xx

 
At 10 July 2015 at 00:20 , Blogger Tania said...

Thanks Lisa! It is gorgeous - let me know if you pick it up! Xx

 
At 10 July 2015 at 00:20 , Blogger Tania said...

It really is Emma! Let me know what you think of it! Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home